Tuesday, August 16, 2005

 

Yet Another scener blog

Ok, I did it. I finally decided to create my own blog. For those of you who do not know about me, I am Javier Peña, a.k.a utopian, a coder of the rgba demogroup. With this kind of introduction, you might assume that my blog will be mainly scene-related...

Well, it will, but if I get enough confidence on my blogger skills I will start adding some more topics about my real life, some other non-scener interests, random ranting, etc.

I'll try to write most of my posts in English, but I can't guarantee that I will do that 100% of the time... You know, I'm old and lazy ;). So, if you find a post in Spanish and can't understand it, just skip it or ask for a translation :P.

So, welcome everyone!

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?